CABSAT 2018: Unleash Your Imagination with Argosy
diciembre 21, 2017
On January 14-16, 2018, CABSAT returns to the Dubai World Trade Center to help you "Unleash Your Imagination!".
CABSAT is the leading broadcast, satellite and creative media event in the MEASA region featuring all the major global, regional & local technology and content service providers. It is the dominant platform for anyone wishing to target broadcasters, production houses and studios, animation houses, content owners and creators, software developers, telcos, systems integrators and distribution channels in the MEASA region.
- MEET new industry peers and catch up with familiar faces
- ADDRESS challenges and find solutions to accelerate business growth
- DISCOVER the latest innovations new to this dynamic and creative industry
- SOURCE products and services from a comprehensive line up of international & regional suppliers
- BE INSPIRED with new methods to improve your production quality, speed to market, distribution channels & profitability
- UNDERSTAND the trends in audience demand in the MENA region
- LEARN new formulas for profitable cutting edge formats and distribution strategies
Argosy, part of IEWC's Broadcast & Communications Division, will be on hand (stand Z5-100) to demonstrate how they are making life easier for systems engineers as technology evolves. New passive and active technology will be featured such as 4K KVM products from ATEN.
“We are continually looking for ways to help our customers build better, more efficient, more cost-effective installations,” stated Graham Lay, General Manager of Argosy’s Middle Eastern operation. “Alongside KVM, we will also be showing the latest Belden structured cabling, and new fibre solutions to simplify systems and increase bandwidth. Most important, the senior Argosy team will be on hand to talk to our many users in the Middle East about how we can help them.”
With IP connectivity a key issue, Argosy will also feature the latest Cat6/Cat6A and structured cabling from Belden which includes REVConnect, Belden’s new solution for fast and fool-proof termination of shielded and unshielded twisted pair ethernet cables.
Other products demonstrated by Argosy include video scalars and routers from Ensemble Design, and intelligent power management products from IPE. Argosy’s comprehensive range of cables and associated connectors and panels will also be on show, helping systems engineers achieve the right balance of price, performance and weight for each project.
For more information about attending CABSAT 2018, please visit their website at: www.cabsat.com.
If you'd like to learn more about how Argosy can assist with your next TV studio installation or other AV needs, please visit their website at www.argosycable.com.